GRP Scaffold Tower Hire
Online price from £74.00
- Additional lead time may be required for this product when ordering for next day delivery
- Branded scaffold tower stock
- Friendly PASMA trained specialist advisers
If you’re looking to hire a non conductive scaffold tower, ideal for working in sensitive electrical areas, a GRP Scaffold Tower is the best choice.
Suitable for both the commercial and domestic customer, these fiberglass GRP towers have many safety features, such as ribbed rung tubing for increased grip, an integral ladder system and deck board edge protection.
National Rail hire GRP tower regularly from us, our towers are ideal for working near the sensitive electrical power lines and rails on the railway.
Worried that the towers are too difficult to erect? We supply each GRP Scaffold Tower hire with a detailed instruction manual, each component is colour coded for easy assembly. Even for those that are first time users of scaffold tower, its not as difficult as you might think.
No matter where you are in the UK, we have nationwide depots that can supply access equipment to your door or on site the very next day. Order before 3pm for guaranteed next day delivery*.
For discount hire rates on GRP Scaffold Tower, look no further then Hire Desk. We continue to be up to 69% cheaper then all other hire companies.
See our price comparison table:
|GRP Scaffold Tower Hire. Price Comparison – Per Week|
|HEIGHT – Metres|
HEIGHT – Feet
* GRP Scaffold Tower hire may require additional lead time for this product when ordering for next day delivery.
- Non conductive/sparking
- Non corroding
- Non oxidising
- Clean & comfortable to handle in all climates
- Integral ladder system
- Ribbed rung tubing for increased grip
- 3T (through the trap) build method
- Two widths – 850mm single & 1450mm double
- Maximum platform safe working load of 225kg
- Primed brace claw mechanism
- Self cleaning adjustable legs
- GRP deck profile giving deck board edge protection
- Lift shaft/confined space stabiliser available